Cloud-Based Email Security Market (2018 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Cloud-Based Email Security market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Cloud-Based Email Security Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7.81% over a five years forecast period (2018 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12883664
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Cloud-Based Email Security Market are –
- Proofpoint Inc.
- Trend Micro Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Fortinet Inc.
- Forcepoint LLC
- Symantec Corporation
- Sophos Group Plc
- Barracuda Networks Inc.
- Dell Technlogies Inc.
- FireEye Inc.
- Cyren Ltd.
In 2017, the cloud-based email security market was valued at USD 701.9 million and is expected to reach a value of USD 1102.4 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 7.81% during 2018-2023 (the forecast period). The scope of this report is limited to the solutions that are offered by the major players, including providers of solutions for cloud-hosted email applications. Email is known to be the target for 90% of hacks. It is the leading threat vector for ransom ware, phishing, and data theft. The rising penetration of cloud-based services in enterprises, coupled with the increasing number of cyber-attacks and the sophistication of malware, spam, and phishing attacks occurring across the globe, is expected to drive the adoption rate for cloud-based email security. However, the lack of skilled enterprise and awareness among consumers are expected to hinder the market growth.
Increased Spam, Viruses, and Inappropriate Email Content
While enterprises have pushed consistently to meet future demands by adopting cloud-based services, the growing number of attacks on cloud environments have also increased. This increase in the number of attacks has threated and challenged the traditional IT infrastructure. The same can also be attributed to the fact that more valuable data is shifting to the cloud, and hackers find it lucrative to risk stealing valuable data. Thus, it has become increasingly important for organizations to step-up security systems, to protect their cloud environments. According to a recent survey, about 3-4% of all emails contain a virus, which translates into 6 million virus-containing emails every day. This number poses a big threat to individuals as well as organizations. Another study reveals that, about 70% of all email traffic is estimated to be spam, and these figures have doubled over the previous year. Further, with the increase in the volume of the data generated, and the number of email exchanges, the efficiency of anti-spam software is ought to increase. A large volume of this confidential information sent through email is at a high risk of being intercepted. Thus, it is making companies to adopt cloud security solutions and software, as they constantly seek to secure systems, through which these information can be encrypted and protected.
Asia-Pacific To Register The Fastest Growth Over The Forecast Period
According to the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation, SMEs are the engines of growth and innovation in the region, which account for over 97% of all enterprises and employ over half of the workforce across APAC economies. With the growing penetration level of Internet and the shift towards digitization of the internal processes have been a few instrumental factors in driving the adoption rate of cloud-based services. Alongside the digital transformation in the region, companies in Asia-Pacific have been found to be 80% more likely to be targeted by hackers when compared to other regions, owing to ineffective cyber laws and lack of cyber-security awareness. Majority of these attacks were reported around property theft, deception, and invasion of privacy. These threats incur heavy losses and have been increasing over the years. In 2016, about 1,32,000 cybercrimes (28% were fraud and malicious business methods) were reported in Japan as compared to that of in 2012, with about 78,000 cases. Therefore, this factor is driving the adoption rate of robust cloud security solutions. All these factors, coupled with the healthy growth in the number of out-sourced projects, particularly in India and China, are expected to drive the adoption rate of cloud-based email security market in the region.
BFSI To Continue Hold The Largest Market Share
Owing to the large customer base that the industry serves, the BFSI sector faces a number of data breach and cyber-attacks. The growing technological penetration, coupled with the digital channels, such as internet banking, mobile banking, becoming the preferable choice of customers for banking services, is making the industry more vulnerable to these cyber-attacks. Increasing email exchanges within this sector, amongst employees as well as customers, which contain crucial valuable information, are driving the adoption rate of cloud-based email security solutions, owing to the need for banks to leverage on advanced authentication and access control processes.
The key players in this market include: Proofpoint Inc., Trend Micro Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Fortinet Inc., Forcepoint LLC, Symantec Corporation, Sophos Group PLC, Barracuda Networks Inc., Dell Technlogies Inc. and FireEye Inc.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12883664
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Cloud-Based Email Security market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Cloud-Based Email Security market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Cloud-Based Email Security market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Cloud-Based Email Security market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Cloud-Based Email Security market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Cloud-Based Email Security Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Cloud-Based Email Security industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2018-2023).
- Cloud-Based Email Security market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Cloud-Based Email Security market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12883664
Reasons to Purchase Cloud-Based Email Security Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Cloud-Based Email Security market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Cloud-Based Email Security market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Cloud-Based Email Security:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Cloud-Based Email Security Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12883664,TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- Cloud-Based Email Security, Cloud-Based Email Security Market, Cloud-Based Email Security Europe Market, Cloud-Based Email Security APAC Market, Cloud-Based Email Security Market By Application, Cloud-Based Email Security Market By Rising Trends, Cloud-Based Email Security Market Development, Cloud-Based Email Security Market Forecast, Cloud-Based Email Security Market Future, Cloud-Based Email Security Market Growth, Cloud-Based Email Security Market In Key Countries, Cloud-Based Email Security Market Latest Report, Cloud-Based Email Security Market Swot Analysis, Cloud-Based Email Security Market Top Manufacturers, Cloud-Based Email Security Sales Market, Cloud-Based Email Security United States Market, Cloud-Based Email Security Market share, Cloud-Based Email Security Market Size, Cloud-Based Email Security market Trends, Cloud-Based Email Security Market 2018, Cloud-Based Email Security market 2019