Wind Power Equipment Market (2018 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Wind Power Equipment market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Wind Power Equipment Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of XX% over a five years forecast period (2018 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12885023
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Wind Power Equipment Market are –
- ABB Ltd
- Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA
- General Electric Company
- Nordex SE
- Vestas Wind Systems A/S
- Suzlon Energy Ltd
- Enercon GmbH
- China High Speed Transmission Equipment Group Co.
- Moventas Gears Oy
- Winergy AG
- and Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co. Ltd
The primary energy mix across the globe is witnessing a rising trend of shifting away from conventional fuels and incorporating more renewables. The usage of wind energy as a source of electricity generation has attracted exceptional demand across regions. In 2017, the total wind power installation capacity remained above 50 GW, with Europe and Asia-Pacific witnessing a record high. Although most of the wind energy is currently obtained onshore, offshore wind farms are gaining wide popularity as a larger resource area with low environmental impact, which, in turn, is expected to significantly increase the demand for wind power equipment market during the forecast period 2018-2023. On the flip side, the price drop for wind energy is expected to have an adverse effect on the profit margins for the entire supply chain of the wind power equipment market.
Offshore Wind Farms – Opportunity for Growth
The offshore wind farm industry has progressed significantly since the installation of the first offshore wind farm in 1991, by Elkraft (now Ãrsted AS) at Vindeby, Denmark. Technological advancements have significantly decreased the associated risks and the cost of electricity generation from offshore wind farms, which, in turn, has attracted interests globally. The global installed capacity of offshore wind capacity reached approximately 14,384 megawatts (MW) in 2016. Although 90% of the all offshore wind installations are in European waters, the governments outside of the European region, such as in the country of China, Japan, South Korea, and the US, have set ambitious targets for the installation of offshore wind farms in their territorial waters. Similar investments are expected to be replicated across other countries as well, during the forecast period, which, in turn, is expected to offer enormous potential for growth for the wind power equipment manufacturers.
Europe â To Hold High Demand for Equipment
Since the adoption of futuristic energy and climate target by the European Council in 2009, which aims to reduce the European Union (EU) emissions of greenhouse gases by 2050, wind energy has attracted a lot of investment from across countries. The European wind energy industry had progressed at a fast rate since 2009, maintaining an annual market of +10 GW, with an average yearly market of 11.3 GW per year, and is expected to continue at a similar growth rate, during the forecast period. In 2016, wind overtook coal as the second largest capacity in Europe, and with gas-fired plants being decommissioned at almost the same rate as installation, the wind is expected to play a prominent role in the energy mix. The increased focus on the deployment of offshore wind farms in the region is expected to further supplement the demand for wind power equipment during the forecast period.
India to Register High Growth Rate
2017 was a year of transition for the Indian wind power industry, which saw a transition from feed-in-tariffs to competitive bidding, causing temporary volatility in demand for wind power equipment. However, it is anticipated that the wind power capability in the country will be ramped up to 185 GW â an eight-fold increase over 15 years from 2015, and contribute to approximately 14% of Indiaâs renewable energy use. Similarly, Indiaâs Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) has announced the target to achieve an installed capacity of 175 GW of renewable energy by 2022, including 60 GW from the wind. Additionally, the government plans to increase the capacity of individual turbines. These initiatives, if appropriately implemented, is expected to significantly supplement the demand for wind power equipment in India, during the forecast period.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12885023
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Wind Power Equipment market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Wind Power Equipment market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Wind Power Equipment market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Wind Power Equipment market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Wind Power Equipment market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Wind Power Equipment Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Wind Power Equipment industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2018-2023).
- Wind Power Equipment market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Wind Power Equipment market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12885023
Reasons to Purchase Wind Power Equipment Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Wind Power Equipment market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Wind Power Equipment market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Wind Power Equipment:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Wind Power Equipment Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12885023#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- “Wind Power Equipment, Wind Power Equipment Market, Wind Power Equipment Europe Market, Wind Power Equipment APAC Market, Wind Power Equipment Market By Application, Wind Power Equipment Market By Rising Trends, Wind Power Equipment Market Development, Wind Power Equipment Market Forecast, Wind Power Equipment Market Future, Wind Power Equipment Market Growth, Wind Power Equipment Market In Key Countries, Wind Power Equipment Market Latest Report, Wind Power Equipment Market Swot Analysis, Wind Power Equipment Market Top Manufacturers, Wind Power Equipment Sales Market, Wind Power Equipment United States Market, Wind Power Equipment Market share, Wind Power Equipment Market Size, Wind Power Equipment market Trends, Wind Power Equipment Market 2018, Wind Power Equipment market 2019”
OUR OTHER REPORTS:-