Veterinary Diagnostics Market (2018 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Veterinary Diagnostics market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Veterinary Diagnostics Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7.91% over a five years forecast period (2018 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12883361
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Veterinary Diagnostics Market are –
- THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC
- HENRY SCHEIN
- HESKA CORPORATION
- VCA ANTECH
The global veterinary diagnostics market accounted for around 22% of the entire veterinary healthcare market. Veterinary diagnostics has potential applications in the diagnosis and management of several animal diseases, such as foot-and-mouth disease, classical swine fever, avian flu, and bovine spongiform encephalopathy, etc. This factor is fuelling the market in spite of hindrances like shortage of veterinarians in emerging markets. The market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.91% by 2023, with 55% increase in the overall market, during 2018-2023 (the forecast period).
PHAROS DIAGNOSTICS EXPANDS INTO VETERINARY DIAGNOSTICS MARKET
From 2017, Pharos diagnostics is expanding into Veterinary diagnostics. It will be among the first diagnostic laboratories to offer mass spectrometry into the Veterinary diagnostics market, which is widely regarded as the most accurate and sensitive scientific method for measuring drugs, hormones, and other analytics in, both, humans and animals. Technology improvements of the last decade, like mass spectrometry, have not completely entered the veterinary diagnostic market, especially, when compared to the human medicine. Traditionally, veterinarians had to choose between expensive, slow, and sometimes inaccurate testing options while performing testing. The expansion of Pharos in Veterinary diagnostics is anticipated to change the scenario. The key benefits to veterinary market will be increased accuracy in testing, with faster turnaround time, coupled with cost efficiency. The mass spectrometer platform, employed by Pharos diagnostics, allows multiple tests to be performed using the same sample. Since smaller sample can often be obtained using less intrusive methods, there would be less hassle for the veterinarian and a better experience for the consumer.
INCREASING TRANSGENIC TECHNOLOGIES IN VETERINARY DIAGNOSIS
Currently, breakthroughs in molecular biology are occurring at an unprecedented rate. One of them is the ability to engineer transgenic animals, i.e. animals that carry genes from other species. The technology has already produced transgenic animals, such as mice, rats, rabbits, pigs, sheep, and cows. Transgenic technologies are used for producing specific economic traits, like improving productivity in farm animals as well as for production of proteins for human medical use. A few instances include:
Transgenic cattle were created by scientists to produce milk containing particular human proteins, which may help in the treatment of human emphysema.
College of Veterinary Medicine at Northwest A&F University in Shaanxi, China, has successfully utilized an innovative form of the genome-editing technique CRISPR to produce Tuberculosis-Resistant Cows.
Transgenic fish: Technicians in Indiana created fertilized Atlantic salmon eggs that include growth-enhancing DNA from two other fish species after getting approval from USFDA.
Apart from this, transgenic animals are also produced as disease models. For instance, Harvard scientists made a major scientific breakthrough when they received a US patent (the company DuPont holds exclusive rights to its use) for a genetically engineered mouse, called OncoMouseÂ® or the Harvard mouse, carrying a gene that promotes the development of various human cancers, in 1984. This was the first transgenic mammal being patented. These developments have certainly made the use of Veterinary diagnostics a primary need for the nations
TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS LEADING TO NEW AND EFFICIENT EQUIPMENT AND PROCEDURES IN VETERINARY DIAGNOSTICS
While Veterinary diagnostics are primarily comprised of time-tested, traditional diagnostic techniques, a profound change has occurred in recent years with the introduction of new biotechnological assays. These new biotechnologies include the production of more specific antigens by the use of recombination, expression vectors, and synthetic peptides. Coupled with the use of monoclonal antibodies, the sensitivity and specificity of a number of traditional types of diagnostic assays have been significantly improved. Various forms of PCR (polymerase chain reaction) assay have become routine diagnostic tools in Veterinary laboratories, not only to make specific typing determinations but to rapidly screen a large number of samples during disease outbreaks. More efficient and accurate technologies are likely to be developed and widely adopted in the future, as they demonstrate the ability to improve diagnostic capabilities while reducing the time and, perhaps, the cost associated with more conventional technologies. A few of these efficiently used technologies include genetic engineering done in farm animals and nuclear transfer technology for cloning animals, gene therapy for diseases of pet animals, and RNA interference technology. Molecular diagnosis and polymerase chain reaction with its modifications are also assuming an important place in veterinary practice. While the fluorescent in situ hybridization and enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays have become widely used, the newer biochip-based technologies and biosensors are also finding their way in Veterinary diagnostics.
UNTAPPED EMERGING MARKETS TO BE THE PRIMARY FOCUS OF MAJOR MARKET PLAYERS
The North American and European Veterinary diagnostics markets have large shares, owing to the increasing companion animal population, coupled with the positive trend towards animal healthcare spending. Developing countries in Asia-pacific and South America are expected to form a new revenue generator in the market, with India, China, and Brazil occupying major market share over the next decade.
Major Players : ABAXIS, HENRY SCHEIN, HESKA CORPORATION, IDVET, PFIZER, THERMO FISHER SCEINTIFIC, VIRBAC, ZOETIS amongst others.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12883361
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Veterinary Diagnostics market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Veterinary Diagnostics market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Veterinary Diagnostics market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Veterinary Diagnostics market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Veterinary Diagnostics market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Veterinary Diagnostics Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Veterinary Diagnostics industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2018-2023).
- Veterinary Diagnostics market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Veterinary Diagnostics market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12883361
Reasons to Purchase Veterinary Diagnostics Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Veterinary Diagnostics market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Veterinary Diagnostics market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Veterinary Diagnostics:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Veterinary Diagnostics Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12883361#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- “Veterinary Diagnostics, Veterinary Diagnostics Market, Veterinary Diagnostics Europe Market, Veterinary Diagnostics APAC Market, Veterinary Diagnostics Market By Application, Veterinary Diagnostics Market By Rising Trends, Veterinary Diagnostics Market Development, Veterinary Diagnostics Market Forecast, Veterinary Diagnostics Market Future, Veterinary Diagnostics Market Growth, Veterinary Diagnostics Market In Key Countries, Veterinary Diagnostics Market Latest Report, Veterinary Diagnostics Market Swot Analysis, Veterinary Diagnostics Market Top Manufacturers, Veterinary Diagnostics Sales Market, Veterinary Diagnostics United States Market, Veterinary Diagnostics Market share, Veterinary Diagnostics Market Size, Veterinary Diagnostics market Trends, Veterinary Diagnostics Market 2018, Veterinary Diagnostics market 2019”
OUR OTHER REPORTS:-