Stimulation Materials Market (2018 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Stimulation Materials market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Stimulation Materials Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.75% over a five years forecast period (2018 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12884886
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Stimulation Materials Market are –
- All Energy Sand
- Badger Mining Corporation
- Baker Hughes
- Baltic Ceramics
- Borovichi Refractories Plant
- CARBO Ceramics Inc.
- Chevron Phillips Chemicals
- CoorsTek Inc.
- Ecolab (Nalco)
- Fairmount Santrol Holdings inc.
- Hexion Inc.
- Hi-Crush Partners LP
- MineraÃ§Ã£o Curimbaba Ltda
- Preferred Sands
- Roemex Limited
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Saint-Gobain (Saint-Gobain Proppants)
- SCR-Sibelco NV
- Sierra Frac Sand
- Solvay S.A.
- Superior Silica Sands
- Weatherford International.
The global stimulation materials market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.75% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. North America region is estimated to lead the market owing to its continuous development of unconventional energy resources. Frac Sand segment is expected to be the fastest growing by Proppant material type.
Development of Unconventional Gas Resources
The energy sector is engaged in the development of unconventional energy resources, given the rising energy needs and depleting oil & gas reserves in the world. Unconventional resources, such as, tight gas, shale gas and coal-bed methane, hold great potential as a source of natural gas. Well simulation processes, such as, hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling, have led to the shale revolution in the oil & gas industry. Recoverable shale gas reserves are present in numerous locations, such as, Algeria, the United States, China, Argentina, and Canada. The Alaskan arctic holds the potential to produce 27 billion barrels of recoverable oil, which can be produced only after altering the ban on new leases and opening up the area for drilling. China has expanded its production from the Changning-Weiyuan shale gas pilot zone, into the southwestern Sichuan province. In Argentina, Vaca Meurta formation in Neuquen Basin holds approximately 308 tcf of recoverable shale resources. Additionally, countries, such as, Australia, India, and Indonesia, are taking tentative steps to explore their potential shale oil & gas reserves, which is expected to increase demand and usage of stimulation materials. The development of unconventional resources and increasing explorations for shale, along with the application of hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling technologies, is expected to increase the demand for stimulation materials in a significant manner during the forecast period.
Frac Sand – The Fastest Growing Material Type (Proppant)
Frac sand is the most widely used category of proppants for hydraulic fracturing. This proppant is made of highly pure and durable sand with round grains and majorly made out of sandstone or bauxite. Frac sandâs size ranges from about 0.1 millimeter in diameter to 2 millimeter in diameter, depending on the requirement of the fracking job. Frac sand is the most widely used proppant while resin-coated and ceramic sands are used for specific applications that involve greater production depths and thermal resistance. Raw frac sand is the most widely used due to its broad applicability in oil and natural gas wells and its cost advantage over other proppants. This proppantâs usage is found majorly in North America and Middle East & Africa due to increase in the oil & gas exploration and production activities. The invent of shale oil & gas has also led to the increase in the usage of these proppants. Moreover, frac sand is low cost, easily available and efficient, which led to its high usage as stimulation materials.
North America Region to Lead the Market
The United States is the oldest and one of the fastest growing countries in the oil & gas industry, and is exhibiting its dominance in the well stimulation materials market worldwide. A rapid growth in unconventional oil & gas activity in North America primarily in US has resulted in increasing consumption of chemicals used for various operations, and this trend is likely to continue in the next few years. The rapid exploitation of shale oil & gas reserves in United States contributed to this market growth and lower oil prices have likely had major impact on drilling, stimulation, and completion activities of such chemicals. After the commencement of shale gas production, the United States has become one of the largest oil producers, after Saudi Arabia. The United States holds 109 billion barrels, vis-a-vis Saudi Arabias 168 billion barrels. The increasing drilling activity, oil & gas production, and use of advanced technologies, such as hydraulic fracturing, and enhanced oil recovery is likely to increase the demand for well stimulation materials in the US. According to the estimates, about 4.25 million barrels per day of crude oil were produced from tight oil resources in the United States in 2016, which was equal to approximately 48% of total US crude oil production in 2016. Stimulation chemicals are used at a large scale in Canada to encourage the flow of crude oil to the well, which is done by two popular techniques-acidizing and fracturing, also known as hydraulic fracturing. This hydraulic fracturing technique is proven government-regulated technology in Canada for (more than 60 years).
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12884886
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Stimulation Materials market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Stimulation Materials market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Stimulation Materials market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Stimulation Materials market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Stimulation Materials market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Stimulation Materials Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Stimulation Materials industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2018-2023).
- Stimulation Materials market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Stimulation Materials market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12884886
Reasons to Purchase Stimulation Materials Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Stimulation Materials market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Stimulation Materials market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Stimulation Materials:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Stimulation Materials Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12884886#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- “Stimulation Materials, Stimulation Materials Market, Stimulation Materials Europe Market, Stimulation Materials APAC Market, Stimulation Materials Market By Application, Stimulation Materials Market By Rising Trends, Stimulation Materials Market Development, Stimulation Materials Market Forecast, Stimulation Materials Market Future, Stimulation Materials Market Growth, Stimulation Materials Market In Key Countries, Stimulation Materials Market Latest Report, Stimulation Materials Market Swot Analysis, Stimulation Materials Market Top Manufacturers, Stimulation Materials Sales Market, Stimulation Materials United States Market, Stimulation Materials Market share, Stimulation Materials Market Size, Stimulation Materials market Trends, Stimulation Materials Market 2018, Stimulation Materials market 2019”
OUR OTHER REPORTS:-
Organic Fruits And Vegetables Market 2019 – Global Industry Research Update, Future Scope, Size Estimation, Revenue, Pricing Trends, Growth Opportunity, Regional Outlook and Forecast to 2025 | 360 Market Updates