Worldwide Latest Market Research Report on “Global Security and Vulnerability Management Market – Segmented by Size of Organization, End-User Vertical (Aerospace, Defense, Intelligence, BFSI, Healthcare, Manufacturing), and Region – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019 – 2023) 2019-2023”
The Global Security and Vulnerability Management market with CAGR of 10% 2019-2023. The report begins from overview of Industry Chain structure, and describes the industry environment, then analyses market size and forecast of Security and Vulnerability Management by product, region, and application, in addition, this report introduces market competition situation among the vendors and company profile, besides, market price analysis and value chain features are covered in this report.
Competitor Analysis: by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
- IBM Corporation
- Qualys Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Dell EMC
- Tripwire Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- McAfee Inc.
- Micro Focus International PLC
- Rapid7 Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Micro Focus (Netiq Corporation)
- Alien Vault Inc.
- Skybox Security Inc.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13103313
Overview of Security and Vulnerability Management Market:
The global security and vulnerability management market is expected to register a CAGR of 10%, over the forecast period (2019-2023). Security and vulnerability management is the practice of identifying, classifying, and mitigating vulnerabilities in networking software or hardware. It has become an integral part of enterprise security in recent years. As the current cybersecurity threat landscape is uniformly evolving, organizations need to be proactive in their threat and vulnerability management efforts. The efficiency of vulnerability management depends on the organizations ability to keep up with current security threats and trends. Recent security attacks have increased the need for a robust cybersecurity management system, which is centered on a tough policy and applies many technologies to achieve defense. Coupled with rapid growth in the number of cyber-attacks, the demand for strict acquiescence and security packages to protect confidential data across different verticals, such as government, banking, retail, and manufacturing, is increasing and is expected to drive the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Increasing Number of Cyber Attacks is Driving Market Growth
The increasing incidences of technically complex attacks have raised the need for businesses to ensure that adequate cybersecurity frameworks are in place to counter such threats, and they also need to increase their cyber resilience, particularly, their ability to detect and remediate breaches and other cyber incidents. These cyber-attacks include attacks that directly target business systems and individuals, which could potentially lead to huge financial and personal losses. Smaller organizations experience high proportion of cyber-crimes related to malware, web-based attacks, social attacks, phishing, etc. Large organizations experience high costs related to denial of service, malicious insiders, and malicious code. Hence, the increasing number of cyber-attacks are driving the growth of the security and vulnerability management market.
BSFI Holds the Largest Market Share
The BFSI sector has faced several data breaches and cyber-attacks, owing to the large customer base that the industry serves. Data breaches lead to an exponential rise in costs and loss of valuable customer information. For instance, Taiwans Far Eastern International Bank incurred a loss of around USD 60 million by a malware. Also, with greater customer expectation, growing technological capabilities, and regulatory requirements, banking institutions are pushed to adopt a proactive approach to security. Further, the growing trend of e-commerce has driven banks to establish secure channels for third-party payments. This sector is expected to hold the largest market share over the forecast period.
North America Holds the Largest Market Share
Technological penetration, along with increasing security concerns among banking and other verticals, is propelling the growth of the North American security & vulnerability management market. Mobile penetration in North America is high and solutions are used for making an effective approach for potential verticals in data recovery, which lead to efficient and coordinated detection of threats. North America, over the years, has taken giant leaps in terms of technological advancement, with companies making approaches to add value to the market. North America held a major share in 2017 and is expected to continue to prove its prominence during the forecast period.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13103313
Reasons to Purchase the Report
The Global demand for Security and Vulnerability Management Market is forecast to report strong development driven by consumption in major evolving markets. More growth opportunities to come up between 2019 and 2025 compared to a few years ago, signifying the rapid pace of change.
Global Security and Vulnerability Management Market highlights the following key factors:
- A complete informative analysis of Security and Vulnerability Management industry, which includes a valuation of the parental market.
- Emerging trends by sections and regional markets.
- Major developments in market dynamics & market overview.
- Security and Vulnerability Management Market shares and methods of key players in the Security and Vulnerability Management market.
- Current and predictable size of Security and Vulnerability Management market from the outlook of both value and volume.
- Reporting and estimation of recent industry developments.
- References to companies for establishment their position in the Security and Vulnerability Management market.
Security and Vulnerability Management Market report passes on a fundamental overview of the Market including its definition, applications, and advancement. Furthermore, the Industry report investigates the ecumenical Major Security and Vulnerability Management Market players in detail. Security and Vulnerability Management Market report gives key bits of Cautiousness and subsisting status of the Players and is a basic Source obviously and heading for Companies and people energized by the Industry.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13103313
Key Features of the Security and Vulnerability Management Market Report:
- Security and Vulnerability Management Market insights and finger analysis will help take knowledgeable decision in the changing competitive dynamics.
- To build up a far-reaching, verifiable, every year refreshed and financially perceptive data dependent on execution, capacities, objectives, and systems of the world is driving organizations.
- To help current providers reasonably evaluate their money related, advertising and innovative capacities opposite driving contenders.
- To supplement associations internal competing data gathering endeavors by giving vital investigation, information understanding, and knowledge.
- Five-year forecast measure would give a clear understanding of future growth.
- Investigation of upcoming and past market information will help in organizing an outline of current business strategies.
- Comprehensive information of market players will help understand consumer demands and market scope.
- Development opportunities and forecast buyer requests will evoke the collection of revenue.
- A comprehensive analysis of the changing competitive dynamics will keep you ahead of the competitors.
- The fresh proficient elements such as industry production study, revise product-launching events, growth and risk factors will help in the forecast feasibility analysis.
- To distinguish the slightest focused market specialties with huge development potential.
The growth of this market worldwide is subjected to various factors; including consumer world-class Security and Vulnerability Management Market of many Security and Vulnerability Management Market products, inorganic company growth models, price volatility of raw materials, product innovation along with economic prospects in both producer and consumer countries.
In conclusion, Security and Vulnerability Management Market report presents the descriptive analysis of the parent market based on elite players, present, past and futuristic data that will serve as a profitable guide for all the Security and Vulnerability Management Market competitors.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]