Carbon Management System Market (2018 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Carbon Management System market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Carbon Management System Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of 12.11% over a five years forecast period (2018 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12886349
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Carbon Management System Market are –
- IBM Corporation
- Accenture PLC
- Johnson Controls
- Green Step Solutions
- SAP SE
- Scneider Electric
- Enablon SA
- IHS Markit Ltd
- Verisae inc.
- Accuvio Private Company
- Enviance Inc.
- Dakota Software
- Credit 360 Ltd
- Ecometrica Ltd
The global carbon management system market was valued at USD 8.69 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach a value of USD 17.25 billion by the end of 2023, at a CAGR of 12.11% over the forecast period (2018-2023). The scope of the report is limited to products offered by major players, including providers of software solutions and services. The study also emphasizes the major trends and end users in the market as well as the major drivers for the growth of the market. Factors, such as increasing environmental concerns, growing focus on reducing carbon footprints, strengthening government regulations, etc., are expected to drive the market in the forecast period.
The growing emphasis on reducing carbon footprints and the growing need for eco-friendly services are pushing the growth of carbon management systems. The companies around the world have started to improve the efficiencies of their operations. The need to reduce wastage, efficiently utilize resources, and reduce carbon footprints warrants the deployment of innovative and sustainable solutions. Reducing carbon footprints and controlling energy consumption have become crucial factors in recent years.
Rising Concern of Global Warming and Shift Towards Green Initiatives Fuelling the Market Growth
Extensive research conducted during the past two decades has provided conclusive evidence that the emission of greenhouse gases is the main cause of global warming. The drastic rise in the levels of CO2 for the past 30 years can be attributed mainly to the burning of fossil fuels. Currently, more than 60% of the energy demand is met by burning fossil fuels, like coal, oil, and gas. The demand for energy is relatively high compared to the adoption of alternative sources of energy. This is driving the demand for burning fossil fuels to sustain the growing energy demand. This trend is expected to continue in the forecast period.
As of now, the world consumes approximately 95 million barrels per day (b/d) of oil, compared to 86 million b/d of oil in 2008, which is a growth at a rate of 11% even with the fluctuating economies experienced since the 1930s. Oil is the worldâs primary fuel, as it contributes to approximately 33% of all energy, therefore, it is a factor that chiefly enables globalization. However, 85% of the total global population is still waiting for their chance to consume oil. The dominance of oil is also expected to continue in the future due to the growth of vehicle market, which has just begun its expansion in the developing countries of Asia-Pacific. The estimated number of cars across the globe is 1.2 billion, out of which 98% rely on oil.
Greenhouse Gas Management is the Fastest Growing Application
Greenhouse gas (GHG) management software are being used by businesses and governments to manage, quantify, and understand greenhouse gas emissions. These software enable building effective and credible programs to counter the impacts of climate change on a global scale and are primarily designed to mitigate GHG emissions and may not necessarily consider other social and environmental impacts. The rising global warming due to the increasing GHG emissions is the major driver for this software worldwide. The standards of the GHG management can be further segmented into GHG assessment, reduction, offsetting, and communications. The work that is expected to be observed in the GHG management market in the future includes environmental foot-printing, environmental hot spotting, and adapting to climate change.
Middle East & Africa Expected to have High Market
All the major countries in the MENA region have allocated substantial outlays for the development of solar or wind-based renewable energy projects. The GCC countries figure prominently among the highest emitters of carbon dioxide in the world. Increasing the share of renewable energy is being seen as a solution towards reducing CO2 emissions and maintaining the fragile environmental balance in this region.
Energy consumption in the MENA region has grown rapidly over the last few decades, partly due to the high economic growth and the marked increase of urbanization. Regional consumption of electricity is estimated to grow at an annual rate of 8% over the forecast period. Therefore, regional governments and public organizations have initiated several proactive steps over the last few years in order to increase the renewable energy infrastructure and cut down on the greenhouse gas emissions. In 2015, more than 30 solar projects were initiated in the MENA region, marking a ten-fold increase in the energy capacity from 2013. The United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and other GCC countries have set ambitious targets for themselves to aid the development of solar and wind energy plants in their respective regions.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12886349
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Carbon Management System market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Carbon Management System market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Carbon Management System market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Carbon Management System market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Carbon Management System market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Carbon Management System Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Carbon Management System industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2018-2023).
- Carbon Management System market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Carbon Management System market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12886349
Reasons to Purchase Carbon Management System Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Carbon Management System market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Carbon Management System market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Carbon Management System:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Carbon Management System Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12886349#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- “Carbon Management System, Carbon Management System Market, Carbon Management System Europe Market, Carbon Management System APAC Market, Carbon Management System Market By Application, Carbon Management System Market By Rising Trends, Carbon Management System Market Development, Carbon Management System Market Forecast, Carbon Management System Market Future, Carbon Management System Market Growth, Carbon Management System Market In Key Countries, Carbon Management System Market Latest Report, Carbon Management System Market Swot Analysis, Carbon Management System Market Top Manufacturers, Carbon Management System Sales Market, Carbon Management System United States Market, Carbon Management System Market share, Carbon Management System Market Size, Carbon Management System market Trends, Carbon Management System Market 2018, Carbon Management System market 2019”
OUR OTHER REPORTS:-
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Market Trends 2019, Industry Price Trend, Size Estimation, Industry Outlook, Business Growth, Report Latest Research, Business Analysis and Forecast 2024 Analysis Research