The report on global Data Center Market covers an analytical view of the market performance by key leading countries/regions. In a detailed research methodology – wise, the Data Center analysis with various aspects corresponding to the Global market of IT Services,Internet Services & Infrastructure,Software & Services Sector. To start with, the Data Center market definition, applications, classification, and Data Center industry value chain structure are included in the report, to update target audience on binding Data Center market dynamics including drivers, restraints, threats, opportunities, trends, applications, geographical/regional Data Center markets, and competitive landscape. Researcher project Data Center market to grow at a CAGR of 14.95% during the period 2019-2023.
About Data Center Market
A major factor contributing to the growth of the data center market in Southeast Asia is digital transformation initiatives and efforts. Digital transformation initiatives are among the key priorities of the governments of several countries in Southeast Asia. Singapore topped the rankings in the Asian Digital Transformation Index 2018. Digital transformation has been among the top priorities of the country. Digital transformation efforts such as digital transactions. cybersecurity, and accounting require flexible and agile data centers to support the changing needs of organizations. Research analysts have predicted that the data center market in Southeast Asia will register a CAGR of over 14% by 2023.
Data Center Market Trend, Challenge and Driver: –
- Proximity to connectivity gateways and presence of strong submarine cable networks
- Internet landing stations, which are also sometimes called connectivity gateways, are locations where submarine cables connect to the network infrastructure of a particular region. Such stations are strategically located in areas where marine traffic is minimal to reduce the risk of damage to cables by objects such as the anchors of ships. The presence of strong submarine cable networks and proximity to Internet lancing stations such as the Changi Cable Landing Station help control connectivity costs and reduce latency. These factors have contributed to the growth of data centers in Singapore.
- Shortage of land in Singapore
- Singapore has emerged as a preferred destination for data center operators due to its network infrastructure and the presence of Internet landing stations, favorable government policies, and a conducive business environment. However, data center operators are exposed to zoning restrictions and a shortage of land. The presence of zoning restrictions, and the need to obtain consent from Jurong Town Corporations complicate issues related to the shortage of land.
- For the detailed list of factors that will drive and challenge the growth of the data center market in Southeast Asia during the 2019-2023, view our report.
- The market appears to be fairly concentrated and with the presence of few companies including NTT Communications Corp. and Singapore Telecommunications Ltd. the competitive environment is quite intense. Factors such as the proximity to connectivity gateways and presence of strong submarine cable networks and digital transformation initiatives and efforts, will provide considerable growth opportunities data center market in Southeast Asia manufactures. Amazon Web Services Inc., Digital Realty Inc., Equinix Inc., NTT Communications Corp., and Singapore Telecommunications Ltd. are some of the major companies covered in this report.
Data Center market potential is analyzed for each geographical region based on the growth rate, macroeconomic parameters, consumer buying patterns, demand and present scenarios in Data Center industry. Further, the Data Center market report focuses on global major leading industry players with information.
List of Key vendors operating in Data Center market space are-
Amazon Web Services Inc., Digital Realty Inc., Equinix Inc., NTT Communications Corp., Singapore Telecommunications Ltd.
Data Center market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 14.95% during the period 2019-2023 by top key players worldwide.
In the Data Center Market research report, market opportunities, market risk, and market overview are enclosed along with an in-depth study of each point. Production of the Data Center is analyzed with respect to various regions, types, and applications. The sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of Data Center market
Major Classifications for Data Center Market:
Split by type & application, this report focuses on consumption, market share and growth rate of Data Center in each type & application can be divided into:
- Type 1, Type2 and many more.
- Application 1, Application 2 and many more.
Geographic Segmentation of Data Center Market: North America (The United States, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia), The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa).
Key Benefits of Data Center Market:
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2019 to 2023 of the global Data Center market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the Data Center market growth is provided.
- Key players and their major developments in recent years are listed.
- The Data Center research report presents an in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market with key dynamic factors.
- Major countries in each region are covered according to individual market revenue.
- CAGR of 14.95% of the Data Center market during the forecast period 2019-2023
Table of Contents included in Data Center Market Report –
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Research Methodology
PART 04: Introduction- Market outline
PART 05: Market landscape – Market overview, Market size and forecast, Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user industry
PART 07: Market segmentation by application
PART 08: Geographical segmentation – Data Center market in APAC, Europe, North America & ROW
PART 09: A Decision framework
PART 10: Drivers and challenges – Market drivers, Market challenges
PART 11: Market trends – Rising variety, Increasing use of Data Center s
PART 12: Vendor landscape – Competitive scenario, Other prominent vendors
PART 13: Key vendor analysis
PART 14: Appendix
List of abbreviations & Exhibits Click Here
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: 360 Market Updates
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187/ +1 424 253 0807