Worldwide Latest Market Research Report on “Global Advanced Authentication Market in Financial Services Industry – Segmented by Authentication Type (Smartcards, Biometrics, Mobile Smart Credentials, Tokens), and Region – Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2019 – 2023) 2019-2023”
The Global Advanced Authentication market with CAGR of XX% 2019-2023. The report begins from overview of Industry Chain structure, and describes the industry environment, then analyses market size and forecast of Advanced Authentication by product, region, and application, in addition, this report introduces market competition situation among the vendors and company profile, besides, market price analysis and value chain features are covered in this report.
Competitor Analysis: by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Gemalto N.V.
- NEC Corporation
- Suprema Inc.
- RSA Security
- Lumidigm Inc.
- Validsoft Ltd.
- Pistolstar Inc.
- SecurEnvoy Ltd.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13100765
Overview of Advanced Authentication Market:
The global advanced authentication market in the financial service industry is expected to register a CAGR of 14.37% over the forecast period of 2019-2023. This study aims at gaining a detailed overview of the dynamics of the contemporary market, for the authentication market in the BFSI industry, over the forecast period. It focuses on the need to develop strategic insights in the global and regional-level markets, taking into consideration the technology cycles. The growth of this market is primarily fueled by increasing internet penetration in emerging markets and the growing focus and investments in cyber security. This report seeks to dissect the broader market dynamics for the advanced authentication market in the financial service industry, using Porters five forces model.
Globally, the financial industry accounts for the most significant share in the advanced authentication market. With a significant rise in critical financial operations, security remains the primary focus, thus supporting the adoption of authentication solutions. Changing consumer dynamics and increasing technology penetration are driving the adoption of online services among end users. The trend is driving an increase in the number of online transactions, resulting in a renewed emphasis on security and privacy. Owing to multiple vulnerabilities in the systems, the growing integration of connected solutions within the industry is also creating a need for authentication solutions. With increasing number of data breaches and cyber-attacks, the integration of security solutions into the systems is on the rise.
With the advent of fingerprint sensors on mobile devices, financial institutions are integrating advanced authentication technologies within mobile environments, thus providing additional security.
The growing adoption of multi-factor authentication techniques is expected to aid the growth of this market, during the forecast period. However, government regulations, compliance, and retailer payment policies might hinder the growth of the market.
Rapid Adoption of Advanced Biometrics Driving the Growth of Market
The mobile biometrics market is expected to gain full maturity in 2022, from a consumer adoption phase in 2015. It is expected that by 2022, these authentication systems are expected to be ubiquitous and will be installed in almost every authentication method. At present, the market is moving toward the incorporation of multifactor authentication using biometric systems, such as vein, face, heartbeat, voice recognition, etc. As the demand for mobile application security, particularly for financial services, along with low-cost apps and on-demand provisioning of software is growing, the cost of biometric integration is expected to decline. Moreover, consumers’ clamor to eliminate their reliance on passwords and pins is further driving the growth in the market.
The United States to Witness Huge Adoption Owing to Significant Losses Incurred by Companies due to Cyber-attacks
The hacked credit card fraud was recorded at USD 4 billion in 2016, a 25% decrease in comparison with 2015, owing to increasing adoption of chip-based cards over magnetic strip cards. Identity theft is one of the fastest growing threats in the region. According to CNBC, around 40 million Americans had their identities stolen, in 2016.
Based on an extensive study from the Breach Level Index (BLI), there were 974 publicly disclosed data breaches, in the first half of 2016, which led to the successful theft or loss of 554 million data records. Identity theft accounted for 64% of all data breaches. Wells Fargo and JP Morgan have started taking proactive steps, to address their primary concerns on security breaches. Therefore, customers have become enthusiastic about the introduction of biometrics modalities.
In a 2011 Twitter survey by Nuance Communications, around 77% of the participants said that they would be comfortable using voice biometrics, if it meant tighter security. Since then, Citi Bank has invested into advanced authentication and deployed voice biometrics authentication from NICE systems, to recognize and redirect customers from their voice, during the first few seconds of conversation.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13100765
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
The Global demand for Advanced Authentication Market is forecast to report strong development driven by consumption in major evolving markets. More growth opportunities to come up between 2019 and 2025 compared to a few years ago, signifying the rapid pace of change.
Global Advanced Authentication Market highlights the following key factors:
- A complete informative analysis of Advanced Authentication industry, which includes a valuation of the parental market.
- Emerging trends by sections and regional markets.
- Major developments in market dynamics & market overview.
- Advanced Authentication Market shares and methods of key players in the Advanced Authentication market.
- Current and predictable size of Advanced Authentication market from the outlook of both value and volume.
- Reporting and estimation of recent industry developments.
- References to companies for establishment their position in the Advanced Authentication market.
Advanced Authentication Market report passes on a fundamental overview of the Market including its definition, applications, and advancement. Furthermore, the Industry report investigates the ecumenical Major Advanced Authentication Market players in detail. Advanced Authentication Market report gives key bits of Cautiousness and subsisting status of the Players and is a basic Source obviously and heading for Companies and people energized by the Industry.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13100765
Key Features of the Advanced Authentication Market Report:
- Advanced Authentication Market insights and finger analysis will help take knowledgeable decision in the changing competitive dynamics.
- To build up a far-reaching, verifiable, every year refreshed and financially perceptive data dependent on execution, capacities, objectives, and systems of the world is driving organizations.
- To help current providers reasonably evaluate their money related, advertising and innovative capacities opposite driving contenders.
- To supplement associations internal competing data gathering endeavors by giving vital investigation, information understanding, and knowledge.
- Five-year forecast measure would give a clear understanding of future growth.
- Investigation of upcoming and past market information will help in organizing an outline of current business strategies.
- Comprehensive information of market players will help understand consumer demands and market scope.
- Development opportunities and forecast buyer requests will evoke the collection of revenue.
- A comprehensive analysis of the changing competitive dynamics will keep you ahead of the competitors.
- The fresh proficient elements such as industry production study, revise product-launching events, growth and risk factors will help in the forecast feasibility analysis.
- To distinguish the slightest focused market specialties with huge development potential.
The growth of this market worldwide is subjected to various factors; including consumer world-class Advanced Authentication Market of many Advanced Authentication Market products, inorganic company growth models, price volatility of raw materials, product innovation along with economic prospects in both producer and consumer countries.
In conclusion, Advanced Authentication Market report presents the descriptive analysis of the parent market based on elite players, present, past and futuristic data that will serve as a profitable guide for all the Advanced Authentication Market competitors.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]